Our Property Management Services
- Provide coupon books for monthly charges (additional fee).
- Generate late notices and late fees.
- Pay bills in a timely manner in order to take advantage of discounts, avoid late fees, and maintain good relationship with contractors and vendors.
- Audit utility bills for rate classification, billing and meter-usage inaccuracies.
- Bank Account Maintenance.
- Prepare Annual Budget.
- Prepare Reserve for Replacement Schedule.
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements, including balance sheet, accounts receivable report, accounts payable report, income statement for each fund, and year to date general ledger.
- Compile Financial Statements and applicable work papers for use by independent CPA in preparation of Annual Financial Statements and Tax Return.
- Complete 1099 reporting.
Provide meeting packages which include an agenda, meeting notices, Financial Statements, inspection reports, telephone log, pertinent correspondence, legal status and meeting minutes for:
- Board of Managers' Meetings.
- Unit Owners' Meeting.
Contract for / Maintain Service Agreements:
- Obtain quotes for contract services as required.
- Review all contracts thoroughly and monitor the quality of all service contractors.
- Maintain certificate of insurance for all vendors.
- Conduct inspections of the property at a frequency agreed to with the Board/Owner. Inspections are to include reviewing necessary repairs, and contractor performance.
- Address violations of the Association's legal documents (including Rules & Regulations).
- Provide correspondence between Board of Managers/Unit Owners or Owners/Tenants.
- Maintain Book of Mortgagees and other applicable Unit Owner information.
Compliance with Declaration & By-Laws:
- Assist the Board in interpreting and complying with the Association's legal documents.
Repairs & Maintenance:
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Regular and emergency maintenance provided to the common area at cost
- Property Tax Consultation - assist in appealing assessed values.
- Amending Legal Documents - assist BOM and attorneys if amendment is necessary.
- Insurance Claims - processing insurance claims.
- Class Action Lawsuits - participate in those that will benefit the Association.
- Budgets and related certification for the Attorney General's office.